Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Job Title: Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (Senior)
Location: Hazel Grove, Stockport
Salary: £26-£34k pa, based on level of experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40hrs per week)
Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. Our administrative and clinical team currently comprises over 100 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join the team working at our clinic in Stockport.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, we make a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year. We believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return we offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
We welcome applicants of varying levels of experience. Provide comprehensive induction programmes.
About the role
You would be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment. You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
With a B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent, you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience and be HCPC & CSP registered. You will also have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
The main clinical duties and responsibilities are to:
• Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
• Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
• You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
• Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
• Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
• Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
• Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
Key employee benefits:
As a permanent employee you will be entitled to:
• Competitive structured salary banding (£26-£34kpa) based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
• Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
• A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
• Private healthcare
• Contributory company pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
If you would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then get in touch to find our more or email your CV together with a covering letter.