Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Jamie Bell Physiotherapy is a leading Multi-site MSK physiotherapy provider with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. Our administrative and clinical team currently comprises 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our team in the South East as the Regional Clinical Manager.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private and NHS physiotherapy services, we make a positive difference to more than 8000 patients each year. We believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapists who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return we offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
• To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
• To provide clinical leadership and educational support.
• To support and mentor other members of the team in any capacity required and undertake managerial duties.
• To undertake training (back care) sessions for industry.
• To support new service developments.
• To oversee quality assurance (reporting) and governance processes.
• To work and support the company directors.
Key feature and Benefits of working for us:
• Competitive structured salary banding (£40-45K) offered based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
• Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
• Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
• Holiday allowance of 25 days depending on years’ service
• Contributory company pension scheme
If you would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then get in touch to find our more or email your CV together with a covering letter.
Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Please note that all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK.