Physiotherapy Job Summary:
PremierPhysio is seeking an experienced ‘hands on’ physiotherapist to join our growing team. Hours flexible to suit. Enjoy working in a friendly and respected Private Practice, established over 10 years with a strong client base. You will work alongside our team of 5 experienced MSk physiotherapists in a well equipped, modern environment with full reception support. Situated in Runcorn, we are in between Manchester and Liverpool. Enjoy a varied caseload, with a strong emphasis on thorough assessment, manual therapy, exercise prescription and injury prevention. In addition to physio, we offer sports massage, acupuncture, holistics and podiatry.
Qualities of the Successful Applicant:
- Experience in Private Practice is beneficial and you must have previously managed a varied musculoskeletal caseload.
- You will have excellent ‘hands on’ skills and solid clinical reasoning.
- You are enthusiastic and friendly.
- You have the ability to create good client rapport while demonstrating integrity and empathy.
- You hold Physiotherapy Registration with the CSP and HCPC. Acupuncture or Pilates skills are beneficial, but not essential.
Details of post:
The post is part-time. Hours are either a Monday & Thursday evening, flexible during the daytime or Saturdays. The caseload will be primarily self funding, with a smaller percentage of medico-legal referrals.
On a fee sharing basis and you will be self employed, working as a practice associate.
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]