Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Arcadia Physiotherapy in Nottingham is seeking a compassionate, intuitive Women's Health and MSK Physiotherapist as a part time Associate. This is a unique opportunity to work in an independent, forward thinking city centre practice and continue to evolve your therapeutic skills. Clients are both MSK and Women's Health, often with interplay between the two disciplines as we support women back to full fitness and functional movement.
Using evidence based therapies we pride ourselves on an holistic approach, incorporating the biopsychosocial model in our patient care as well as a large proportion of hands-on therapy for our private clients. We ensure that patients are empowered to manage their own conditions with skilled coaching and positive affirmation as well as physical support.
Working 1 - 2 days a week, daytime and/or into the early evening (to be discussed) the successful applicant will enjoy a balance of client time and protected admin time, hour-long initial appointments, no weekend working and supported learning with regular CPD.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fantastic private clinic and great pay rates.
Applicants Should Meet The Following Criteria:
- At least 1 year qualified in Women's Health Physiotherapy (ideally POGP trained but other training also accepted)
- Must be competent and confident in performing internal pelvic exams and treating urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse
- Significant MSK patient mileage and a whole-body approach
Massage and acupuncture certification and practical experience also beneficial
- Chartered Physiotherapist Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) with relevant Public Liability Insurance
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- DBS clearance certificate
Duties Of This Role Include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, with accurate and timely record keeping.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Various administrative tasks as required to support the role and seamless client care
- Opportunity to develop skills in business management, marketing and client engagement if desired
- Opportunity to increase hours if desired
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email an up to date CV and a covering letter as to why you would like the role. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date Wednesday 30th May 2018.