Physiotherapy Job Summary:
PAM Group is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specialist, providing services to more than 450,000 employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. We have over 10 years’ experience, working with clients to reduce absence and promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. We provide a wide range of services including Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services, Case Management, Psychological Return to Work Services, Wellbeing Services FCE’s as well as Job Task Analysis.
Due to significant business growth, we are currently looking to employ a MSK/Occupational Health Physiotherapist to join our team in Nottingham on a permanent basis. You would be based at our clinic at Russell Place, however this role will include occasional travel to our client’s sites in Leicester. As a growing organisation this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us.
Working as a Physiotherapist will involve:
• Delivering a thorough and detailed assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment
• Recording the information in line with clients SLA’s and CSP guidelines
• Delivering evidence based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP, and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the PAM Wellbeing Treatment pathway
• Providing appropriate advice based on the patient’s medical, social and cultural circumstances
• Formulating and delivering individual physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills
• Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets
• Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with CSP standards of practice
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• CSP Registered
• HPC Registered
• Previous MSK Physiotherapist experience
• Have previous experience in an Occupational Health setting desirable but not essential as training provided
• Effective Communication skills
Hours of Work;
• 8.30-5.00pm, we can accommodate 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM Wellbeing also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance and mileage
• Childcare vouchers
• Career progression
• Support with CPD and registration fees
This role would suitable someone currently working as an MSK Physiotherapist looking to work within Occupational Health, apply now!