Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Are you a Physiotherapist who wants variety and a new challenge? What to become a clinical lead practitioner or leap frog your career?
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You’ll be our future Physiotherapist , and take pride in your Physiotherapy career .
You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant
You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 14 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
About the Role
• Full Time employed position
• A competitive remuneration package
• Ongoing 1:1 mentoring and professional development within the practice every month for 4 hours with additional support for new graduates
• Access to state of the art equipment and rehabilitation studios for long term rehab opportunities
• Access to a team of supportive and experienced clinicians across the Back in Motion group
• Annual allowance for professional development for external courses each year
• Access to our in house training courses for free
• Develop skills in leadership, clinical reasoning, client management and delivery of care
• Learn how to run a health business
• Company Pension available to all employed staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,500.00 to £37,500.00 /year