Physiotherapy Job Summary:
W6 Physiotherapy is opening a new clinic at New Malden. We are looking to hire a self-employed musculoskeletal physiotherapist to work at the new facility for two to three days a week with the option of increasing hours gradually. We offer competitive pay (on a commission basis), flexible working hours, working independently in an elegant and client focused environment.
To find more about us, please visit www.w6physiotherapy.co.uk
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement, provide with different treatment modalities and techniques (e.g. hands-on physiotherapy, electrotherapy, soft-tissue therapy, dry needling) specific to the patients’ case.
- Writing electronic patient case notes and reports
- Communicating effectively with staff at W6 Physiotherapy head office in Hammersmith (via telephone or email)
- Working independently
- Working with patients (adults only) to identify and treat their physical problem;
The candidate should:
-Be registered with CSP & HCPC,
-Have Public Liability Insurance
-Have DBS (CRB) clearance,
-Have prior musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience (preferably 2 years or more).
-Have experience working with golfers
-Have essential knowledge of golf and golf culture
-Have knowledge and experience treating other musculoskeletal injuries
An ideal candidate would:
- Be passionate about providing the best possible service to their clients,
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Be an excellent communicator and able to work independently,
- Be responsible, hardworking and punctual
- Being able to perform remedial / sports massage (completed education in Massage Therapy and/or received a Sport Massage Certificate or similar)
- Be a certified Pilates (Clinical) instructor
If you would be interested in applying for the vacancy please send us your CV.
Apply by 29th June 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!