Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Private MSK Physiotherapist - Job Summary:
mlh Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic are looking for an experienced, friendly & proactive MSK Physiotherapist to join our team on a self-employed basis. This post will be based at our Sale practice (M33 2AL). We require the candidate to provide 2 clinics per week, preferably evenings but hours are negotiable.
You will work closely with other physiotherapists treating a mixture of self-paying, private health insurance & medico-legal patients as well as elite & young talented athletes. You should be able communicate effectively & demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning skills.
The successful candidate will establish their own out-patient caseload & as the business develops, we hope to be able to offer an ever-increasing caseload. There will also be the opportunity to work with elite & high-level amateur hockey & rugby teams & players.
We actively encourage CPD, and regularly attend sessions provided by Orthopeadic colleagues. We will support your desire to attend any appropriate CPD courses.
Established for over 10 years now, mlh Physiotherapy is rapidly increasing our caseload. The successful candidate will be part of the mlh team that develops in the future. We firmly believe that our success will continue by adding individuals who are willing to work hard for our patients & provide the best care possible.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Qualification and registration as a chartered physiotherapist
• HPC registration
• Two years experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
• Experience working in MDTs preferably in private practice and sport
• Flexibility towards work schedules and holiday cover
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Excellent clinical triage skills
• Computer literacy, including MS Office & practice management software
• 5yrs Post Grad experience
• MSc in Manual therapy (MACP) or sports related equivalent
• Experience providing injury prevention or rehabilitation strategies
Salary TBC, approx 7-10k pa, providing 2 or more clinics