Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Our Physical Therapy department is a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Osteopaths to provide exceptional patient care. We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our team who will play a vital role in the development of therapy services, ensuring a seamless care plan is provided for patients who are pre/post procedure.
As an Inpatient Physiotherapist, your duties will include:
• Assess and treat patients and devise therapy plans and treatments according to assessment findings
• Provide advice based on acquired knowledge and skills and use this to improve on patient / client care and to develop others
• Assist in the coordination and running of our weekly joint school
• Promote and initiate innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge
• Participate in the development and review of service and professional standards.
The ideal applicant will:
• Possess a BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
• Have a valid registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Demonstrate extensive post-registration clinical experience
• Be able to show evidence of continuous professional development and its application in practice
• Be 100% patient orientated with a focus on continuous service improvement with the patient experience the main priority.
If this sounds like the vacancy for you, please apply by completing the application form below and attaching a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of the Careers team before applying, please call 01622 231780 or email [email protected] and a member of the team will be happy to help.