Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Senior Physiotherapist For Private Physiotherapy Practice – Full time - London
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, who has excellent patient care skills. We are looking for those who can truly build relationships with patients.
Kensington Physio & Sports Medicine was founded in 1992 to offer private physiotherapy services to the West London area. We have 3 clinics In London – Kensington, South Kensington and Notting Hill. We have a well-established team of leading and experienced therapists who thrive on patient progress in a supportive team environment. We are a forward-thinking practice offering far more than just physiotherapy.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, ambition and drive
- Exceptional patient care skills
- Confidence, and professionalism - with a ‘can- do’ attitude
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Encouraging a full treatment plan for all patients through referrals to
Pilates, consultants, and massage therapists
- Building a strong network of external contacts
- Strong reporting and recording skills for all patients
- Frequent contribution to marketing and social media
- Team mentality
We offer a competitive salary, as well as further training and opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for those who can show true passion and performance for their job.
We are looking for a physiotherapist who has 3+ years experience, and is self-motivated. Links to consultants in the London area is a bonus. Candidates must be prepared to work some evenings and Saturday (8am til 2pm). Our full time physios work a 4 day week - 37.5 hours.
Please only apply if you have a valid working visa.
Next Step: If this sounds like you, then please send your CV and cover letter.
Due to the number of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.