Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Physiotherpist Job Description
Physit Ltd is a fully mobile physiotherapy service. We aim to provide clinical assessment and treatment service for patients presenting with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
Our physiotherapists provide clinical assessment, diagnosis and interventions to patients’ and make timely decisions regarding future management.
The successful candidate will be confident, and committed to delivering clinical excellence and exceptional customer service.
You will be required to expertly manage a musculoskeletal caseload and will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills to deliver complex clinical information to patients, GP's and Consultants.
We are looking for a team player who is comfortable working in a variety of settings including large multidisciplinary sites and lone working environments. You will have a proven ability to provide exercise-based rehabilitation to achieve functional, patient-centred goals. A commitment to improving patient health and wellbeing are essential.
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• HCPC registration
• Full clean driving licence
• Experience in MSK physiotherapy
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills to establish a rapport with patients and their families
• Team working skills to work with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and social workers
• Problem-solving ability
• Tolerance, patience, sensitivity and tact
• Organisational and administrative skills
• A firm but encouraging and empathetic attitude
• A genuine concern for the well-being and health of patients
• A real interest in anatomy and physiology
• The ability to work under pressure and manage your time effectively
• Experience working with elderly persons
• Orthopaedic rehabilitation experience
• Acupuncture course completion
• Experience of using Nookal Software or other electronic practice management systems
• Confidence with IT systems
We will provide you with a comprehensive weekly CPD programme, and a fun and friendly work environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Within this role you will be Reporting to the Practice Manager.
You will be expected to provide expert Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to a diverse range of patients within a variety of settings.
You will be expected to do the following:
• Provide expert Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to a diverse range of patients within a domiciliary setting
• Manage a case load of patients with varying pathologies and/or complex needs, using evidence based/patient centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions in a defined clinical area
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Develop and review treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
• Assist patients with joint and spinal problems, including following surgery
• Help patients' rehabilitation following surgery, injury and strokes
• Write patient case notes and reports adhering to CSP guidelines from these
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Be responsible for building and maintaining your own clinical list of patients
• Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients; through CPD and further reading
• Communicate with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
• Liaise with other healthc