Hours: Full time and Part Time Considered
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum (Pro rata for part time hours)
Location: London / UK
1. Are you an experienced MSK Physiotherapist?
2. Would you like to gain paid work experience in the UK working for one of the UKs leading healthcare providers?
3. Do you have valid HCPC and CSP registration?
4. Do you have or are you eligible to apply for a Tier 5 Visa?
If you answered yes to the above 4 questions, we would welcome hearing from you.
Vita Health Group is a leading provider of physiotherapy and mental health services in the UK and encompasses Crystal Palace Physio Group, Rehabworks and Work Place Wellness.
Due to a period of growth we are looking to recruit a number of experienced MSK Physiotherapists who are keen to further their experience and join a growing organisation.
Our Physiotherapists see a variety of patients and clinical conditions, and have regular access to our excellent clinical support network from our leadership team.
The role will include:
• Delivering face to face assessments and treatment
• Managing referrals from a broad range of sources including Self-funding, Private Medical, NHS, Insurance, 3rd Party and Sporting Partnerships
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service
Essentials Skills and requirements:
• Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence based practice
• Competent at delivering multimodal treatment (Education, Rehabilitation and Hands-On)
• Ability to build and maintain a caseload
• Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
• Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
• HCPC & CSP registration
• Previous experience within an MSK service
• Strong communication, team working, IT, organisation & time management skills
• Use outcome measures to demonstrate treatment effect
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this we strongly believe in our company values: leadership, customer focused, people centred, quality and integrity. Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the leading provider of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and mental health services in the UK.
The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
• Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Flexible working
• Private Health Insurance
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
• Life Assurance
• Company pension scheme
• Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
• Full & comprehensive training programme
• CPD opportunities
Please send us a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining why the position is of interest to you and why you feel you would be a good candidate
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to supporting wellbeing for all employees and are a signatory to the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
Please note, all applicant applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to DBS checks.