Physiotherapy Job Summary:
We are super excited to announce we are recruiting Physio's!
Do you feel;
- bored or uninspired being a Physio right now?
- you’ve lost your enthusiasm and love for our profession?
- your inservice training is non-existent, uninspiring, dull or lacks relevance to your day to day practice?
- unsupported in your current role with no opportunity of developing your skills or career?
- you need a new challenge but don’t know what or where?
- you’ve missed the boat at specialising in an area like pelvic health (women’s and men’s), rheumatology, ultrasound diagnostics, injections, prescribing, ConnectTherapy, Pilates, Yoga?
- your own body needs looking after more than most of your patients yet never get the chance to practice what you preach?
- you have little or no fun at work and just see patient after patient after patient?
- you’ve fallen into the trap of living to work not working to live?
Would you like to change any or all of the above?
- work in a bright, fun, modern clinic with a friendly multi-disciplinary team?
- live by the sea in one of the most beautiful areas of the country?
We would love love love to hear from you and want to meet you!
Opportunities for Part time and full time work on an associate basis.
- Willing and eager to learn and grow as the business does
- flexibility with hours and days of work
- Need to smile and able to laugh lots
- Take part in in-service training
- Lead some in-service training
- At least 4 years post graduate experience in Physiotherapy
- Occasional home visit so driving essential
- Pilates qualifications (Mat work)
- Any experience in ConnectTherapy or Integrated Systems Model
- Massage or other soft tissue qualification
For more information email [email protected]
Please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]