Physiotherapy Job Summary:
We are recruiting Physiotherapists and massage therapists to join our rapidly expanding team!
Are you an established MSK Physio looking to;
- Feel re-inspired and love going to work each day?
- Work somewhere where we are enthusiastic about physiotherapy and love our profession and job?
- Be supported with interesting, up to date inservice training that is super relevant for your day to day practice?
- Be fully supported in your role as a self employed practitioner and quickly establish a clinic list?
- Have help and support in developing your skills and career?
- Find a new challenge?
- Learn a new specialty or be supported in developing your own area of special interest such as pelvic health (women’s and men’s), rheumatology, clinical Pilates, ConnectTherapy™ / Thoracic Ring Approach™, Acupuncture, Neurology, Paediatrics, ultrasound diagnostics, US guided injections, prescribing, yoga?
- Work as part of an inter-referring multi-disciplinary team?
- Work in a beautiful, modern, purpose build clinic with spacious, naturally lit treatment rooms and open studio all with under floor heating?
- Practice what you preach and get the help you need with your own body. Isn’t it funny how we rarely do this as therapists?!
- Have fun at work, laugh lots and enjoy spending time with the team you hang out with?
- Work to live not live to work in one of the most beautiful areas in the country?
- Make a lifestyle choice to move to the countryside? We are 10minutes from numerous beautiful beaches for surfing, kiting, SUP and sailing to name a few!
We would love love love to hear from you and want to meet you!
Please check out our websites so you can get a feel for us and what we are all about www.quayphysio.co.uk and www.healthhub-kingsbridge.co.uk.
We have part time hours available immediately (18-24 hours a week ideally) which could lead to full time hours if that is what you are looking for. All based as an associate and working some early and same late shifts giving you flexibility to enjoy the beautiful area we live in.
We are 45 minutes to Plymouth, 60 minutes to Exeter by car and 3 hours to London on the train.
- Willing and eager to learn and grow as the business does
- flexibility with hours and days of work
- Need to smile and able to laugh lots
- Take part in in-service training
- Lead some in-service training
- At least 4 years post graduate experience in Physiotherapy
- Occasional home visit so driving essential
- Pilates qualifications (Mat work)
- Any experience in ConnectTherapy or Integrated Systems Model
- Massage or other soft tissue qualification
For more information email [email protected]
Please apply with CV and covering letter