Physiotherapy Job Summary:
ROCK STAR MSK PHYSIOTHERAPISTS (Full-time, part time and weekend roles available)
All levels of experience considered (mentorship roles available)
Needed in private sports and MSK clinic in the beautiful market town of Henley-on-Thames based within rugby club grounds
We are a proactive, evidence based physiotherapy clinic specialising in orthopaedic and sports medicine.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic physiotherapists to join our expanding team.
Physiolistic is one of the leading physio clinics in South Oxfordshire with an excellent reputation and strong links with local clinicians and specialists. Set within in an area of outstanding natural beauty in Henley-on-Thames (45 minutes from London), we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated physios who would like to progress their careers in a supportive environment which offers training and added employee benefits.
As a practitioner you will receive training and have access to the latest technology to aid your skills including:
• Diagnostic ultrasound
• Extracorporeal Shockwave therapy
• Complex Neuromuscular Electrical stimulation
• Direct access to orthopaedic surgeons who hold clinics at Physiolistic
We have an absolute commitment to creating an environment where YOU can enjoy becoming the best therapist you can be, allowing you to thrive and make a real difference as part of motivated team.
• We have structured and very rewarding team CPD sessions and anytime access to online CPD programmes
• We have weekly team meetings
• All therapists have an annual budget external courses budget
• All therapists have mentorship time with the Directors
• We undertake personal development plans to ensure achievement of personal, career and business goals
• Holiday and sickness pay
• A flexible pension scheme is available
• Paid for private medical insurance with WPA
•We have a great multidisciplinary team including predominantly physiotherapists but also orthopaedic surgeons, orthotists, sports massage therapists, nutritionists and counsellors so there is a great pool of knowledge to draw from.
• The team is constantly growing and we will soon be joined by a private GP
• We provide a generous remuneration package (Salary to reflect candidate’s experience and skill level but we would aim to exceed any NHS equivalents).
• We have a great administrative/reception team here to allow you to concentrate on being the best therapist you can be.
• Passionate about going the extra mile for your patients and enjoying being part of a fun and engaged team
• Selfmotivated and very organised
• Good clinical reasoning skills- but most importantly genuinely care about the patient and have the personality to go with it.
•HCPC and CSP registration (all levels of experience considered)
Mentorship programmes available for newly qualified.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for fulltime hours (40 hours), Weekend hours and part time hours but are willing to be flexible for the right candidates.
Email your cv to: [email protected] or for an informal chat please ask to speak to Clint (our business director) on 01491 598 043