Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Response Physiotherapy Hampton – MSK Physiotherapist Employed Full Time (Equivalent Band 6 or 7)
Response Physiotherapy is going through an exciting period of expansion. As such, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an MSK Physiotherapist to work at Response Physiotherapy within the Hampton David Lloyd Leisure Club.
The Hampton clinic has an existing client base and continues to grow. Our Hampton Physiotherapist will be able to work independently and as part of a team. Ambitious and communicative to discuss all aspects of treatment with chronic and acute clients. Plus able to discuss physiotherapy and its positive effects with all members of the public
At Response we encourage our Physiotherapists to think deeply about their clients issues, taking the time to investigate their problems thoroughly and derive the best solution for their specific needs.
Our customer base is broad, including both DL members and non-members via private and insurance based referrals. With both sets of customers being able to utilise David Lloyd’s exceptional facilities, this helps us to remove symptoms in the short term whilst putting a tailored plan in place to secure a long term fix.
Our Physio’s also enjoy help with back office and administration from our Support Centre colleagues who are a vital part of the business. They support the physiotherapist to drive the many back office booking and insurance based functions, which help our clinicians focus on practising high quality healthcare.
For the right Physio the rewards are highly competitive, you’ll get;
• A friendly sociable team
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Opportunity to progress clinically and managerially
• Excellent supported training
• Individual weekly & monthly training programme
• New approaches to treatments
• Support for external training courses
• Career progression
• Bike to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
Why work for Response Physiotherapy?
• It’s our goal to provide high standard physiotherapy to people with a wide range of problems across a number of specialities. Appling MSK principles similar to those used toward elite athletes and making it available to all.
• We’ll nurture your assessment and treatment skills to bring more information together so producing better results
• As we grow opportunities for career progression are developing all the time, meaning you can grow with us
Working for us you can expect:
• Access to excellent gym and pool rehabilitation facilities
• Connections with orthopaedic consultants and sports clubs
• Guidance from a highly experienced team of physiotherapists
• Diverse caseload including self-referral, private health insurance, NHS, Sports injuries, chronic conditions and everything in between.
The successful candidate will have:
A desire to work at the highest standard
A degree in physiotherapy.
Current registration with HCPC.
Previous MSK experience
Fluent spoken and written English