United Kingdom - North West - Glossop/ Stalybridge East of Manchester
Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Glossop Physio are looking for a part-time Physiotherapist to join our growing practice. We need you to be passionate and committed to achieving great patient outcomes. The successful applicant will have completed a degree in physiotherapy and be HCPC registered.
Ideal candidate description
• Gym, sports or exercise rehabilitation experience is preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Good organizational skills are a distinct advantage
• Good manual therapy skills
• Strong communication skills
Benefits of working with Glossop Physio.
• Excellent remuneration in-line with level of experience
• Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
• Mentoring will be available to new graduates
• Free gym membership
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. If you feel Glossop Physio is the Practice for you, please send your resume to our email address as below. Hours are flexible and can start off with one shift per week.
Physio Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.