Physiotherapy Job Summary:
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated individual who is seeking an opportunity to sculpt their career in line with their special interests.
Total Therapy started in 2006 at The Club at Meyrick Park, before expanding and opening Lilliput Health in 2009. Over the last 11 years, we have continued to grow and now have 5 clinics, as well as treatment rooms in 5 businesses, across Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Ringwood. Total Therapy consists of a diverse multi-disciplinary team, ranging from Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Sports Massage/Therapy, to additional allied health professions such as Dietetics, Aesthetics and Colonic Hydrotherapy. The Physiotherapy team is progressive, and always looking for members to take an active role in helping us improve the service provided to our clients.
You will need to possess the following to be suitable for this role:
• Physiotherapy BSc/MSc
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• The ability to communicate well across several sites and teams
Working hours can be flexible, and pay is negotiable, and will be based on experience level. We actively support CPD and provide an external CPD budget. Patients seen within Total Therapy include everyone, ranging from the local amateur and professional sports people, to medico-legal cases, to the fit and active elderly.
Total therapy’s clinics are spread across the picturesque coast of East Dorset – all of which are within a 30min drive of one another. Poole and Bournemouth are famous for their beautiful beaches and the nearby Jurassic coast, the world’s second largest natural harbour, and beautiful surrounding countryside. It is a wonderful place to live, with many activities and attractions – there’s something for everyone.
Please apply for this post if you are looking to:
• Have control over the direction your career will take and what kind of patients/conditions you want to be treating
• Actively participate in driving our service to become more clinically and technologically advanced
• Work for an enterprising clinic, that offers a flexible and supportive working environment
• Show commitment to your role as Physiotherapist, and drive towards promotion of the business
If you wish to apply to work with Total Therapy, please submit your CV and cover letter. All applications will be reviewed and responded to, and suitable applicants will be invited to interview.