Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Corin, a rapidly growing orthopaedic medical device business, is currently recruiting for a Product Manager (Hip / Knee / Extremities) to support our ambitious growth plans to deliver high profile growth products and innovative orthopaedic technologies.
This is a key role within the marketing team and an exceptional opportunity to progress your career within the orthopaedic global sales and marketing environment.
The ideal Product Manager should;
• Have previous experience in the orthopaedic or medical device arena most likely from sales, marketing or engineering background.
• Have a background in or experience of New Product Development (NPD) / New Product Development (NPI) ideally.
• Have the ability to work with high level global key surgeon opinion leaders and sales teams to support new product development programmes, key marketing initiatives, education platforms and focused sales strategies.
• Be results oriented and self-motivated.
• Have a high level of business acumen and ability to manage multiple complex projects, and on time delivery.
• Have good presentation and IT skills, and an excellent team and work ethic.
• Strong leadership abilities and approach your role with drive and determination.
Key responsibilities as a Product Manager will include;
Management of all aspects of marketing support including marketing materials ( sales brochures, operative technique brochures, technical information booklets, white papers, sales presentations, technical PowerPoint presentations, competitor product information, features & benefits charts, sample sets, demo instrument kits, appropriate exhibition samples and models.)
Develop brand strategy and business plans
• Drive portfolio reviews and product life cycles.
• Define portfolio opportunities (new and life-cycle enhancements).
• Develop key opinion leaders and support global sales teams.
• Support group forecasting requirements for all products within the remit for the role.
Product launch initiatives:-
Support existing products:-
The NPI / NPD part of this role includes providing strategic product direction and management of the product life-cycle, working closely with the product development department and managing the entire product / instrument portfolio. This includes:-
• Gather market intelligence and analyse data for project viability eg) target growth, competitor analysis, journals, publications.
• Involvement in the Stage gate process for product resource justification.
• Follow all SOP’s for instrument and implant development.
• Define a business case for each NPI for each market.
• Agree project frameworks with the Product Development department.
• Manage the development and evaluation process.
• Project manage key development projects including liaising with technical, regulatory, manufacturing and sales departments.
• Work with key opinion leaders throughout the development process.