Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Private MSK Physiotherapist
Location: Westbury on Trym, Bristol
Treating over 150,000 patients in 2017, THE Medical is an award-winning provider of private healthcare.
As a private physiotherapist at The Medical you will experience a high degree of autonomy alongside the ability to work in an experienced multidisciplinary team. There is a strong ethos of career progression with regular in house CPD and team meetings arranged throughout the year.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic physiotherapists to join our team in Westbury on Trym. You will be responsible for independently managing a varied caseload of musculoskeletal complaints, including assessment and treatment. You will need to demonstrate exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills and have experience in private practice as you will be taking over an existing patient base.
We currently have 2 roles available in our Westbury-on-Trym clinic (http://www.themedical.co.uk/clinics/bristol )
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 per annum
Your approximate time table will be:
• Mon 12:00 - 16:00, 17:00 - 21:00
• Tue 09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00
• Wed 08:00 - 12:00, 13:00 – 16:00
• Thu 12:00 - 16:00, 17:00 - 21:00
• Sat 09:00 - 13:00 (This will change to Friday within the first year if requested)
Job Type: Part-time, Associate
Salary: % based
• Existing patient base to be picked up.
• Busy multi-disciplinary clinic including Physios, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Sports Injury Therapists, and Massage therapists.
• Based just five minutes’ walk from Westbury village centre.
• Patient mix is:
• Private self-referred
• PMI self-referred
• Corporate case managed
• Medico-legal rehab instructions
• NHS Project delivery
• There is also opportunities for corporate delivery
• BSc Physiotherapy
• HCPC and CSP registration
• Minimum three years’ experience in MSK
• Strong patient management skills
• Willingness to participate in and contribute to the CPD program
• An ‘open’ attitude to working in a multidisciplinary environment
• A good personality fit – it’s important to us that members of our clinics are part of a friendly team environment and an enjoyable work culture
• MSc Physiotherapy
• Experience of working in private practice
• Dry needling/acupuncture
If this sounds like you and you are interested in any of the roles, please apply with cover letter and CV.