Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Private MSK Physiotherapist
Treating over 150,000 patients in 2017, The Medical is an award-winning provider of private healthcare.
As a private physiotherapist at The Medical you will experience a high degree of autonomy alongside the ability to work in an experienced multidisciplinary team. There is a strong ethos of career progression with regular in house CPD and team meetings arranged throughout the year.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dynamic physiotherapists to join our team in Bristol City Centre. You will be responsible for independently managing a varied caseload of musculoskeletal complaints, including assessment and treatment. You will need to demonstrate exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills and have experience in private practice as you will be taking over an existing patient base.
• Existing patient base to be picked up.
• Busy multi-disciplinary clinic including Physios, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Sports Injury Therapists, and Massage therapists.
• Based in Bristol City Centre
• Patient mix is:
• Private self-referred
• PMI self-referred
• Corporate case managed
• Medico-legal rehab instructions
• NHS Project delivery
• There is also opportunity for corporate delivery
• BSc Physiotherapy
• HCPC and CSP registration
• Minimum three years’ experience in MSK
• Strong patient management skills
• Willingness to participate in and contribute to the CPD program
• An ‘open’ attitude to working in a multidisciplinary environment
• A good personality fit – it’s important to us that members of our clinics are part of a friendly team environment and an enjoyable work culture
• MSc Physiotherapy
• Experience of working in private practice
• Dry needling/acupuncture
Job Type: Full-time, Self-employed (Associate)