Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Response Physiotherapy Essex– Senior Physiotherapist Employed Full Time £30k - £40k
Response Physiotherapy is going through an exciting period of expansion. An opportunity has arisen for an MSK Senior Physiotherapist to work at Response Physiotherapy within the Basildon David Lloyd Leisure Club. This is a further addition to our expanding team and is heavily geared towards the skill development of the right physio.
We are looking for Physiotherapists with good structural assessment skills, who want to treat people both in the clinic room and out on the gym floor and are keen to develop their mechanical assessment and treatment skills.
You’ll be part of an expanding company with clinics throughout London and beyond. Meaning communication and a positive approach to the client and local business improvement are essential.
Our customer base is broad, including both DL members and non-members via private and insurance based referrals. With both sets of customers being able to utilise David Lloyd’s exceptional facilities, this helps us to remove symptoms in the short term whilst putting a tailored plan in place to secure a long term plan.
Our Physio’s also enjoy help with back office and administration from our Support Centre colleagues who are a vital part of the business. They support the physiotherapist to drive the many back office booking and insurance based functions, which help our clinicians focus on practising high quality healthcare.
For the right Physio the rewards are highly competitive, you’ll get;
• A friendly sociable team
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Opportunity to progress clinically and managerially
• Excellent supported training
• Individual weekly & monthly training programme
• New approaches to treatments
• Support for external training courses
• Career progression
• Bike to work scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
Working for us you can expect:
• Access to excellent gym and pool rehabilitation facilities
• CPD tailored to you and your development
• Guidance from a highly experienced team of physiotherapists
• Diverse caseload including self-referral, private health insurance, NHS, Sports injuries, chronic conditions and everything in between.
The successful candidate will have:
A desire to work at the highest standard
A degree in physiotherapy.
Current registration with HCPC.
Previous MSK experience
Fluent spoken and written English