reCentre Health is a private multidisciplinary clinic in South West London offering Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Complementary Therapies, Pilates and Yoga.
Recruiting for a MSK Physiotherapist
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate clinical physiotherapy experience
- Minimum 2 years Pilates teaching experience
- Qualification in women's health physiotherapy or a keen interest in treating pre and post-natal conditions
- Current HCPC registration
- Current CSP membership
Treating patients presenting with a wide range of MSK conditions, sports injuries and pre and post-natal conditions and teaching Pilates to individuals and groups.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in treating and teaching patients
- Experience of working in private practice
- A warm, friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent hands-on treatment skills
- Excellent Pilates teaching skills
- An interest in health and well-being
- Ability to work independently as well as of part of a team
Please send a cover letter and CV (including at least two referees) via email
Closing date: 10th November 2019
Job Start Date:
0208 672 4455
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 5 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.