Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Reform Physiotherapy and Pilates is a clinic offering Physio-Led Pilates (Clinical Pilates) on machines (Physio:Pilates) , MSK / Manual Physiotherapy, Women’s Health services, Sports Massage and Acupuncture. We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, reliable and passionate part-time Chartered Women's Health Physiotherapist to join our team.
We need someone who is highly skilled, motivated and most importantly adaptable and flexible to work well with our wonderful team.
Currently we are looking for a self-employed part-time physio and the role would easily complement a full time NHS job. The role can be split between Women's Health and Clinical Pilates (Physio:Pilates) or solely Women's health or Physio:Pilates. So if you do not fill the whole criteria we would still very much like to hear from you.
The essential criteria for the candidate:
• Both CSP registered and HCPC registered
• Hold both Physiotherapy and Pilates instructor qualifications (a minimum of mat-work level 1 will be considered, and free in-house training for the right candidate)
• Be highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive and want to work as part of a successful team
• Have a warm and approachable personality with good communication skills
• Be able to take over an existing caseload
• Be reliable and flexible with good time management skills
The desired candidate should:
• Have excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all Women's health conditions, both bladder and bowel.
• Eager to add Men's health to their scope of practice
• Be skilled in the implementation of rehabilitative programs and gym based work, including pre and post natal.
• Be comfortable running both classes, one to one sessions and duo sessions Physio:Pilates sessions
• Have equipment based Pilates training and experience
• Have POGP registration and qualifications
• Acupuncture qualification
On offer is:
• An excellent and fun work environment
• Flexible hours
• A great team
• The ability to learn and develop your skills
• Competitive pay
This is great opportunity to join our lovely family and work in a beautiful studio you can be proud of. If you are passionate about your career in Physiotherapy and Pilates and think we could be a good fit please send your CV and covering letter to: