Are you a NZ registered Physiotherapist who is committed to quality client centred care and interested in working in a supportive and friendly team environment?
APM is a rapidly growing health and employment services company and we want YOU to be part of our Lower South Island team!
APM are looking for a neurological/vestibular Physiotherapist, based in Timaru to deliver a wide range of services in the wider South Canterbury/Mackenzie Country regions.
You will have the opportunity to have a mixed case load, providing rehabilitation to clients of all ages to assist them to return to independence. This will include vocational rehabilitation and functional physiotherapy. You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Travel throughout the region is required and a company car is provided.
You will be comfortable working autonomously, yet part of the wider allied health team. The work is varied and dynamic, so you will need to be proactive, flexible and adaptable in response to whatever comes your way. First-rate time management, administration and report writing skills are also important to meet our contracted service requirements in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is committed to supporting your personal and professional growth. Whilst this is advertised as a full-time position, we would also like to hear from applicants interested in part time or independent contractor roles.
• The relevant tertiary qualification (BHSc PTY, BPhty)
• Current registration with the NZ professional body or ability to apply for this
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience/clinical background in any of the following areas: Brain Injury rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal, Multi-Trauma, Concussion, Community-based Rehabilitation or Spinal Cord injury Rehabilitation
• A restricted or full NZ/ Australian Driver's Licence
• A positive attitude
Benefits and culture
• A highly competitive remuneration package including a base salary of $60,000 to $90,000 (based on experience), company vehicle for work and some personal use, mobile phone and laptop, generous CPD budget and regular in-service training.
• Reimbursement of APC and Professional Membership (PNZ).
• At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
• Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, please apply online at www.apm-nz.co.nz with your CV and covering letter explaining why this role is for you. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Emma Bisset on 021 471 900.
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
You must either have existing rights (or be in process of obtaining rights) to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don't delay!