We are seeking an enthusiastic NZ registered musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to deliver an exciting mixed case load including hands on treatment through to functional gym-based rehabilitation to a professional, motivated, fit and active clientele.
With a choice to be based at Burnham Military Camp or APM Christchurch alongside senior physiotherapists and allied health professionals, you can also choose clinic based musculoskeletal work along with community-based physiotherapy under the many contracts
APM Workcare holds in the Canterbury region.
This is an opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist or someone who has more recently graduated who can access our established internship.
You will be comfortable working autonomously, yet part of the wider allied health team. The work is varied and dynamic, so you will need to be proactive, flexible and adaptable in response to whatever comes your way. First-rate time-management and organisational skills are also important to meet our contracted service requirements in a timely manner.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is committed to supporting your personal and professional growth. APM offers a clear clinical career pathway, so if you are looking to progress and seeking a change, we’d love to hear from you. Whilst this is advertised as a full-time position, we are happy to hear from applicants interested in part time or independent contractor roles.
• The relevant tertiary qualifications (BHSc, BPhty etc)
• Minimum 2 years + post graduation experience
• Experience in a Musculoskeletal or Sports Physiotherapy private practice setting preferred
• Self-driven, dedicated, progressive Physiotherapist who loves a new challenge and will excel in a diverse environment
• Ability to work with the wider MDT including medical professionals and rehab instructors
• Current APC and PNZ membership
• A positive, "Can-Do" attitude, a willingness to learn, and a healthy sense of humour
• Intermediate computer skills and excellent reporting skills.
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
Benefits and Culture
• Generous salary package including performance bonus and funding for CPD
• Ongoing support and regular in-services
• Opportunities for career advancement.
Enjoy a fast-paced, energetic and solution-focused work environment whilst being part of a small dynamic and supportive team. Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, apply online with your CV and covering letter explaining why this could be your next move. If you would like a confidential chat about the role, please contact Jo Williams on 022 515 5523. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
You must have existing rights to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Closing date: This position does not have a closing date for applications. We continually review applications and will close the position when we have identified suitable candidates.