Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Are you looking for a change of lifestyle and a new challenge? Would you like to work in a friendly, supportive environment with a strong professional focus?
Physio Works Kapiti has a full-time position available to join our existing team of three Physiotherapists. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
We are a sought after clinic enjoying a strong referral base from returning patients, sports clubs, local GPs and sports/orthopaedic specialists. Physio Works Kapiti is a highly professional clinic with a strong manual therapy and exercise rehab focus.
• A dynamic environment providing quality physiotherapy care
• Ongoing focus on professional development and developing clinical skills
• Regular in-service training programme
• One-to-one mentoring and support with the principal physiotherapist as required
• Excellent remuneration package including NZSP membership, APC and support with course funding
• Modern premises with computerised notes and full time reception support
Physio Works Kapiti is situated on the Kapiti Coast and is home to beautiful beaches, rivers and the Tararua Ranges. If you are into outdoor sports such as hiking, mountain biking and running then this is the place for you. With the Wellington only 45 minutes’ drive south you are in reach of the Capital without the traffic hassles.
If you would like to join our friendly team and work in a professional, quality focused environment, then e-mail your CV to [email protected] All replies will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please refer to our website www.physioworkskapiti.co.nz for more information about our clinic.