Physiotherapy Job Summary:
North Shore & Waitakere Hospitals, Waitemata DHB
Auckland, New Zealand
We are seeking skilled and passionate New Zealand Registered Physiotherapists to join our Allied Health teams at both Rotational and Staff levels. We have a variety of roles, so apply now!
We have a lot to offer you, including a supportive team, a workplace that values your clinical development with clinical coaches, providing regular education, protected professional supervision and access to a professional development fund.
Here are some of the opportunities:
• Full Time Physiotherapist Inpatients North (NOR02928)
• Casual Physiotherapists North (NOR02370)
• Full Time Community Physiotherapists (NOR02924)
• Rotational Physiotherapists (NOR03458)
• Physiotherapist Staff Grade/Clinical Coach (NOR02351)
• Senior Physiotherapist (NOR03410)
To view these positions and their job descriptions please visit our careers website www.wdhbcareers.co.nz and search on the job number.
If you are looking to be valued by a dynamic and quality focused team then join us!
For assistance with you application, please ring Melissa Kinghan, Recruitment Consultant on +64 9 442 7248 or email [email protected]
For more information about the roles please contact Ashley Simmons, Professional Clinical Leader for Physiotherapy on +64 9 486 8920 ext. 44839 or email [email protected]