Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Allied Health Inpatient North
North Shore Hospital
Auckland, New Zealand
We are seeking a registered physiotherapist to work across medical & surgical wards at North Shore Hospital. This post will also include the opportunity to work in the ICU/HDU, Short Stay Unit and other medical speciality areas as well as potentially within the orthopaedic and ED/ADU areas.
You will be working as part of the physiotherapy team providing quality assessment intervention, rehabilitation and discharge planning through a patient centred approach.
• You will be working as part of an inter-disciplinary team providing quality early assessment, intervention, rehabilitation and discharge planning through a patient centred approach.
• You will work in partnership with our multi-disciplinary teams to provide our promise of 'best care to everyone' on various different acute inpatient wards.
• You will be part of our weekend service and on-call roster.
The successful candidate will:
• have at least 2 years experience including acute general medical
• have strong acute clinical assessment and treatment skills,
• have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills,
• be organised and demonstrate strong time management
• show flexibility and be able to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
If you are looking to be valued by a dynamic and supportive team and like the look of this opportunity then we invite you to apply online.
We have a lot to offer you:
• Regular access to clinical coaching
• Training and education opportunities
• The chance to further develop knowledge and skills in this exciting area
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Jo Grounsell, Allied Health Team Leader by email: [email protected] or Sharon Russell, Professional Clinical Leader for Physiotherapy: [email protected]
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please email Vickie Shakur, Recruitment Consultant on [email protected]
To apply for this position please visit our career website www.wdhbcareers.com and search job number NOR02351.