Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Muscle People are a world class physiotherapy practice. We are looking for full or part time Physiotherapists who are passionate about the profession and working with people, both patients and colleagues. We are aligned with private practices throughout Australia and the UK and, after a qualification period, staff may qualify for sabbaticals or integrate a working holiday for an overseas experience. We offer:
- A strong focus on ongoing education and improvement of skills
- Regular mentoring by Senior Physiotherapists
- Alignment with several world class authorities in spinal and exercise rehabilitation and sports screening
- Dynamic Spines programme/retraining for spinal stability
- PD Warrior programme/Parkinsons exercise programme
- The Running Centre and Runfit
- Head and Migraine clinic
- Functional Movement Screening
- Clinical Pilates
- Full Gym on-site in addition to our Functional Training Studio and Stadium
- Corporate Health and Early Intervention programme for workplace injuries
- A close working relationship with General -Medical and Allied Health practitioners (OT, Psychology, Dietician, SW) as well as Fitness Industry Professionals
- Three clinics throughout Christchurch, one with on-site Childcare Centre
While we are looking for Physiotherapists at all levels of experience, the opportunity exists for newly graduated physiotherapists and those within their first two years of graduation to apply for a position to take part in our International Private Practice Internship Programme where physiotherapists will have the ability to:
1. Complete a 3-year private-practice specific physiotherapy internship
2. After the initial 18-months be able to apply for other international positions and take advantage of Overseas experience by being placed in one of the affiliate practices in: Christchurch or Auckland (New Zealand), New South Wales, Victoria or Queensland (Australia), London or the Bath region (UK). It is expected that participants will be required to be in each location for a minimum of 12 months before transferring to other locations.
3. The program allows interns to transfer between all 3 countries.
4. Positions are in well equipped and professionally run allied health facilities, which work with associated practices within the three countries. Between them they offer world-class programs and services typically only found in the exclusive domain of professional sport or elite medical facilities.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the finer details of being an effective proactive private practice team member.
Overall, we are looking for Physiotherapists with the following commitment to the profession:
- Love of your profession – you are passionate about physiotherapy and helping others with your skills
- You show a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Have the ability to work well with a team of administration, physiotherapy, acupuncture and massage staff.
The successful applicants must be NZ registered with a current APC and right to work within NZ. We are more than happy to assist the right candidate with this process.
If you would like to be part of our team please send us your cover letter and CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.