Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Strive Clinic is an interdisciplinary outpatient clinic offering rehabilitation, health and life-improving services for people with chronic or complex medical conditions. We specialise in the following key areas:
- Cancer Rehabilitation & Survivorship,
- Pelvic Rehabilitation,
- Mental Health,
- Obesity & Cardiovascular Risk Reduction and
- Bone Health.
Strive Clinic is passionate about empowering people, improving health and changing lives by providing a human touch to the patient experience and a superior, evidence-based approach to care.
Strive Clinic is dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. We aspire to grow our business with honour and integrity to provide a superior interdisciplinary, evidence-based healthcare service for patients, their families and their network of healthcare providers. We aim to support communities and establish meaningful relationships with those around us - to create patient, provider and personnel experiences where passion and purpose come together.
Primary Role of Physiotherapist with special interest in Pelvic Rehabilitation:
- To provide a high quality physiotherapy service in accordance with standards of professional practice for clients with a range of malignant and non-malignant pelvic conditions requiring rehabilitation.
- To work as part of the interdisciplinary team to develop the service to meet the needs of the population it serves in line with the mission and objectives of Strive Clinic.
- To perform clinical, educational and administrative duties as required.
-Candidates must hold a degree in Physiotherapy (or equivalent) and be a member (or eligible for membership) of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP)
- Minimum of 3 years of postgraduate clinical experience.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in pelvic rehabilitation.
- A proven track record of clinical/academic achievement in the field of pelvic rehabilitation.
- Eligibility for registration with CORU.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dedication to the mission of Strive Clinic.
- A suitable postgraduate qualification in relevant discipline.
- Experience of managing pelvic conditions in men, women and children.
- Experienced in the process of achieving CARF Accreditation, JCI Accreditation or similar.
- Experienced in the skills required for clinical audit and clinical research.
Strive Clinic, Killybegs, Co. Donegal
A 3 year fixed term contract will be provided, with the possibility of extension/permanency. Part-time, full-time and flexi-time positions will be considered.
Every appointment to Strive Clinic will be subject to a minimum probationary period of 6 months.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Online application form may be accessed at www.striveclinic.ie/careers. Only online applications via the Strive Clinic careers portal will be accepted.