Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Physiotherapist for large contract in Basra Iraq.
• Rotation is 28 on/28 off with 2 paid travel days (1 day on each end of your rotation)
• Business class travel
• Great Salary $400 to $500 per day (based on experience and certifications)
• Accommodation, food, security, PSD, wifi, etc all provided by client
• Position to be filled at end of December or beginning of January.
* Degree in Physiotherapy (UK Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Membership (or equivalent)
* Postgraduate Academic Qualifications (Physiotherapy/Physiology, Health Promotion, Ergonomics etc.)
* Level 2 Fitness Qualification
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in physiotherapy
* Advanced First Aid Qualification
* Must speak fluent English as a minimum
The main competencies for this role are good levels of physiotherapy skills in an appropriate setting allied to occupational health to include health promotion experience, exercise prescription and the ability to conduct exercise classes such as spin, pilates and circuits. In addition, you would need some level of managerial skill and very computer literate as the role involves data management and analysis.