Physiotherapy Job Summary:
The role will report to the Head of Player Welfare & Medical and Lead Physiotherapist and will be responsible for physiotherapy management of national players, as well as delivery of group and individual based rehabilitation programs.
• To provide evidence-based physiotherapy and rehabilitation to
national players, primarily players within part-time and
development programs. A key responsibility will be development
implementation, and delivery of rehabilitation groups for injured
• To complete physiotherapy assessments, including use of
relevant outcome measures
• To work closely with other National physiotherapists, Strength &
Conditioning and rugby coaches to provide effective strategies for
rehabilitation and prevention of injuries
• To monitor player wellness and injury status and provide reports
for discussion by the management and medical teams
• Provide physiotherapy services to National squads including
training sessions and tours
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
• Degree in Physiotherapy/ Sports Science/ Sports Physiotherapy
or Sports Medicine, or proof of equivalent experience
• 1-2 years post-graduate experience
• Licensed to practice physiotherapy in Hong Kong
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Previous experience of working in a national rugby team or elite
• Current Immediate Care in Sports (ICIS) Level 2 qualification or
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, responsible and be
comfortable to work as part of a team.
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. with detailed last salary, expected salary and available date of commencement if you were offered the position to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Rugby Union, Room 2001, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email [email protected] on or before 16th June 2017.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.