The Fawzia Sultan Healthcare Network has provided world class patient care in Kuwait since 2006. We believe in putting people first and providing personalized, holistic healthcare.
We are looking for passionate and experienced physiotherapists to work in our outpatient MSK/sports and Neuro/elderly departments.
About the Physiotherapist role:
1. Delivering high quality, effective clinical care. Tailoring it to fit the clients needs in line with our clinic values.
2. 80% clinical hours and 20% non clinical (administrative, education, marketing etc.)
3. Ability to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
4. Medical acupuncture and/or dry needling are strongly recommended.
5. Confident communicator with the ability to work with the clinical team
6. An interest in inspiring and mentoring junior physiotherapists.
1. Must be in good standing with the physiotherapy collage of your country
2. Experienced therapists with a minimum of 5 years of experience
3. Looking to develop and grow clinical knowledge and skills
4. Strong communication skills
About the contracts:
1. Flexible contracts (part time, full time and commission based)
2. Accommodation and airfare allowance
3. Paid annual leave
4. PD allowance and in clinic PD
If you are interested in discussing this further please send your CV to Dr. Hamdan at [email protected]
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
All applicants considered
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 5 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist overseas.Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.