Are you enthusiastic, a good talker and keen to learn? Do you want to work in an inspiring workplace with other like-minded health professionals? Then Bounce Back Physiotherapy & Osteopathy is the place for YOU!
Bounce Back is a fantastic integrated Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic & Exercise Physiology Practice, with the opportunity to work across many different settings. You won't just be stuck in a treatment room all day. There will be opportunities (if you would like) to work and travel with sporting teams, within local nursing homes and in the gym setting.
Bounce Back is the fastest growing allied health practice within the Macarthur and Wollondilly areas. We have a fantastic team culture, and all like to work, train and even socialise together.
What we can offer:
- A Full time role to start immediately
- Enjoy working with a team of 9 x Physiotherapists, 4 x Osteopaths, 3 x Chiropractors, 4 x Exercise Physiologist and Clinical Pilates Instructors
- Client base of extremely motivated patients with MSK, Spinal, Sports, Orthopedic, Paediatric, NDIS and Women's Health (Pelvic Floor) conditions.
- Utilisation of Exercise prescription software and programs including the Bounce Back Spinal Stability Program and Physitrack.
- Weekly team in-service and one-on-one mentoring. Personal development program including CPD financially supported and encouraged
- Vibrant, modern and well-equipped premises. We have recently expanded our practice to include a state-of-the-art gym including a BOOST (similar to an Ultra-G treadmill), TORQUE Rigs, Woodway treadmill, WATT Bikes and PEAK Pilates Cadillac and reformers. If you to train, then this is the job for you!
- Competitive remuneration with an excellent bonus scheme. We believe in paying our TEAM well and have an above award salary range. Full time salary from $65,000 to $100,000 based upon level of experience, clinical ability and client case load.
- A supportive work environment that will help you grow and specialise into any areas of clinical interest. We currently have team members that work part-time within the private practice whilst also pursuing a professional sport pathway with Cronulla Sharks and South Sydney Rabbitohs RL Teams. We also have practitioners developing skills in Cancer Physiotherapy (PINC Program), Women's Health and Paediatrics.
- A structured career pathway from a new graduate to senior management position, allowing you to develop managerial and leadership skills across varying areas within the company.
If you're a nice person with the right attitude, we can make you into a brilliant physio! It makes us even happier if you have some experience post uni, however we are looking for the RIGHT person to join our team. Never fear if you are a new grad, please still apply for the position, and we will teach you loads!
- Current registration with AHPRA - please provide your AHPRA registration in your application (for recent graduates please provide estimated date for registration)
- Current professional indemnity insurance
Previous private practice experience is preferred, but a great work ethic and enthusiasm to learn are absolutely essential. Ability and willingness to learn a variety of manual therapy techniques is essential.
- Great energy levels with a desire to provide the highest quality physiotherapy treatment for our clients
- Ability to work individually and as a team member
- Able to manage and motivated to maintain a client list
- Excellent communication skills and be passionate about what you do
- Australian residential address (please provide your residential address in your cover letter)