Physiotherapists Musculoskeletal - CBD
We are looking for both a senior and an intermediate Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our premium CBD clinic.
The Corrective Clinic is the leading physiotherapy provider for Les Mills Auckland and has four sites across Auckland. All our locations have excellent treatment rooms, full commercial gym facilities and strong administrative support.
We pride ourselves on delivering a premium physiotherapy service. Our session times are between 30 and 60 minutes, which allows our team to provide a high level of health care for their clients.
We have a great team with a range of experience, allowing our training and professional development to be varied and interesting.
We are looking for team members who are:
- Experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists
- Confident and strong communicators
- Holders of a current APC certificate
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
- A strong teaching environment
- Work alongside New Zealand’s top Health and Fitness brand, Les Mills.
- Access to world class facilities
- Advancement opportunities
- Ability to provide quality treatment to patients
- A positive working environment
Passionate and knowledgeable therapists willing to share their knowledge
For more information on this opportunity contact our Director @ [email protected] or 09 309 5639
Job Start Date:
Full-time, Self Employed
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: New Zealand
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in New Zealand.
View the Physio Forum section for working in New Zealand
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.