- Hospital based role
- Salary in line with award rate + super
- Start date - July 2019
A well established hospital in Darwin requires a motivated physiotherapist to join their growing allied health team on a permanent, full time basis. The role will commence early July and it will be rotational with a varied caseload.
- Provide physiotherapy services to a wide range of patients within a hospital setting
- You will work on a variety of wards including the rehab ward, surgical ward and more
- You will also have the opportunity to work within the day rehab programme
-Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure best outcome for patients
- Writing up accurate report notes and conducting successful referrals
The ideal candidate will have
- Full AHPRA registration
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Valid National Police Clearance
- Australian working rights
- Previous hospital experience is desirable
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Internal & external CPD
- Option to salary sacrifice a car
- Ongoing training & development from senior & specialist physiotherapists
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Annual leave, sick leave and more benefits!
- Relocation and accommodation assistance may be available
For more information APPLY now or alternatively call or email Ross on 08 9381 4343 / [email protected]
Job Start Date:
08 9381 4343
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Australia
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in Australia.
View the Physio Forum section for working in Australia
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.