Physiotherapy Job Summary:
• Be part of a great team
• Work in a fully equipped modern studio
• Competitive salary and ongoing development
Healthy Innovations is a health and wellness clinic offering Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Nutrition, Xtend Barre and Fitness Assessment services. We are currently looking for a qualified health professional who believes strongly in helping the people of our community to live at their best. Our aim is to foster influential people to bring true health care to the community. We always encourage our team to look beyond simply providing “the best service possible”, after all this is the baseline not the benchmark. No-one goes into business to be mediocre. Your experience with Healthy Innovations will be invaluable. We have a fully equipped modern studio with well-appointed private treatment rooms and the experienced principal and other physiotherapy staff will provide an opportunity for you to enhance your experience in all aspects of private practice work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed applicants wanting to join a successful well-established private practice and will also provide long term career prospects for the right individual.
Thornleigh (very close to Hornsby) itself is an established growing suburb in northwest Sydney. With a train line right next to the practice you will have easy access to the city, central coast and major shopping centres. Thornleigh backs onto Lane Cove National Park so there is ample opportunity for bushwalking, mountain biking and simply being in nature.
• Provide excellent treatment and customer service to clients in our practice
• Prepare treatment and exercises plans for your clients
• Follow up with clients during and after treatments
• Be a team player
• Part time position looking to full-time in the future
• Equity stake opportunity in an established business
To be considered, for the role - you must have:
• An above average level of customer care
• An ability to engage clients at all levels
• Excellent communication and clinician skills
• Skills to teach exercise classes using Pilates and fitness equipment
• Registration with AHPRA
• Experience working in private practice with both acute and chronic injuries/conditions
• Great computer and IT skills
• Ability to contribute to our social media marketing plan
• Experience working with sporting clubs
• Formal Pilates training
• Linda Joy Lee – Connect Therapy training/Qualifications
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary package and an attractive career path for the right individual.