Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Activate Health Clinics is a busy practice based in the Sydney CBD. We are located inside an F45 Triaining Studio and work with a corporate client base who are vested into there health and fitness. We treat variety of injuries with a large sports injury focus consisting of runners, cyclists, footballers, cricketers and the corporate weekend warrior. We use a 200 sqm training studio for our rehabilitation and exercise prescription which has a vast array of equipment that we utilize.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and experienced musculoskeletal physio to work with our current physio, sports massage therapist and dietician in the clinic. The successful applicant will need to specialise in the areas of sports injuries, rehabilitation and management of other musculoskeletal conditions. Dry needling would also be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on experience and hours can vary to suit the successful applicant.
- Sound clinical reasoning and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent manual therapy skills
- Strong focus on exercise based rehabilitation
- Committed to ongoing continuing education
- 2+ years experience in private practice
- AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Working days Mon - Fri
- Commensurate on experience and is above award wage
If you are a physio with great interpersonal skills, strong musculosketal skillls, a large exercise prescription and sports focus and want to help grow our client base please apply.
Director & Head Physio
Activate Health Clincis