Physiotherapy Job Summary:
BENTON Health and Wellness is seeking a full time Physiotherapist to join a new and expanding Clinic. We are a progressive practice, known for delivering exceptional patient outcomes in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment.
We're committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally. A happy you = better client outcomes = happy clients = growth.
If you are interested in working in a musculoskeletal Private Practice, working with private clients, running rehab and Pilates Classes, don’t hesitate. APPLY NOW!
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
· Varied case load of private clients and athletes
· 90% private clients
· Teaching Mat Pilates and Rehab Classes
· Flexible Work hours
· Ability to provide both remedial and deep tissue massage
· Providing genuine collaborative care with GPs, Insurers and other treatment providers
· The Physiotherapy role will be split between two locations (Braemar and Spring Farm) to create a full time role
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
· A Physiotherapy Degree
· Positive attitude
· A desire to learn and to provide clients with the best outcomes
· Have an exceptional eye for detail, clinical reasoning and problem solving skills
· Willing to go the extra mile to progress your clients, company and self
· Eagerness to take on new and exciting roles and challenges
· Up to date Registration
· Full PI insurance
· Hold a current SIRA Approval Number or be eligible to apply for one
· Ability to attain a Health Fund Provider Number
· Intent to stay long term with the company
We are looking for people who are; independent yet able to work in a team, hardworking, passionate, trustworthy, willing to learn/teach and have a fun/friendly personality. Physios of any stage including recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to speaking with you and meeting you soon!
Please send your resume to: [email protected]