Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Physiotherapist Positions across Western Rural Queensland
• Self-motivated professionals have the opportunity to earn more! Starting income above award!
• Opportunity to travel to rural, remote and Indigenous communities!
• On the job and external professional development opportunities!
• Be part of a multidisciplinary Allied Health Team!
About the Role
Vital Health is seeking a Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team in the South West Queensland region to meet the demand of the community and outlying areas. We have a busy caseload and provide health services to a diverse range of clients including; paediatrics, aged care and musculoskeletal including: sports & work injuries, subacute to chronic orthopaedic & neurological rehab. Services include NDIS and workplace health.
Requirements for Position
• Physiotherapy Degree
• AHPRA Registration
• The right to work in Australia (support provided for visa’s)
• Current Driver’s License preferable
Opportunities and Professional Development Support:
• Annual allowance for external Professional Development
• Ongoing internal Professional Development with Senior Physiotherapists. Senior Physiotherapists currently on staff have 10+ years' experience in dry needling, neuromuscular specialities and musculoskeletal specialities; paediatrics.
• Work alongside and receive internal Professional Development from professionals in other disciplines including: Exercise Physiologist, Podiatrist, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Massage Therapists.
• Opportunity to learn new areas of practice, including; Sleep Studies and CPAP Therapy.
• Be supported to get involved with local sporting teams, events and community health/wellbeing initiatives.
• The remuneration structure allows self-motivated individuals to increase their income.
• Initial housing support.
About Vital Health
The Vital Health Team are passionate about improving rural, remote and Indigenous access to health services. We believe in innovation and encourage community engagement. Vital Health has 10 Centres across Queensland and Northern New South Wales. Multidisciplinary teams include, - Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry and Massage Therapy.
To submit your application or to request further information please contact Vital Health's Human Resources Team, Teleigha Tucker, on 07 4622 4322 or via [email protected]