Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Flow Physio delivers the highest quality evidence based treatment to a very active community. Flow Physio prides itself on delivering personal, specific, individually tailored physiotherapy treatment to their patients. The clinic treats mainly musculoskeletal and sporting injuries, and also offers clinical pilates and pilates classes. Appointments are scheduled on a 1:1 basis; with one hour initial consultations and half hour follow up consultations.
We are looking for a motivated and highly skilled physiotherapist to fill a part time role.
The role includes:
• Approximately 20 hours per week, with a mixture of early starts with early finishes and late starts with late finishes.
• Assessing and treating a wide range of musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions.
• Treating pelvic and lumbar spine dysfunction.
• Instructing two pilates classes held each Tuesday evening from 5-7pm
This is a unique and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside a passionate experienced physiotherapist who has worked in sports medicine clinics in Sydney and London. The successful candidate will be working in a proactive and engaging community with a fantastic clientele.
Suitable role for a therapist looking to return into the workforce or someone wanting to supplement their income.
If you are passionate about physiotherapy and want to work in a supportive and healthy environment, please apply and email your C.V. and cover letter.
The successful applicant must have:
• Current AHPRA physiotherapist registration.
• Professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
• At least 3 years private practice experience particularly in the sporting arena.
• Experience and skills treating pelvic and lumbar spine dysfunction.
• Previous training and experience instructing pilates classes and clinical pilates.
• Highly dedicated to delivering exceptional patient outcomes.
• Highly motivated to learn and participate in regular inservices and continual education.
• Highly capable of working independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent communications skills dealing with patients, colleagues, referrers and allied health professionals.