Physiotherapy Job Summary:
About the business:
- Physio Inq is a fast-growing, progressive heath care provider on a mission to push physiotherapy services in a new direction and recreate the client experience.
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of client service and treatment.
- We do this by employing and developing high-end service providers who work together to succeed; being at the forefront of physiotherapist education; providing a happy, friendly, safe and rewarding environment; and offering a strong support network for you.
- The service we offer extends beyond the consultation room: We offer a helping hand to everyone who walks through our door, including you, and we actively engage with the local community.
- Connect with Nepean Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy and Physio Inq on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or at our website, to gain an insight into the Physio Inq community.
About the role:
At Physio Inq Nepean / Nepean Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy we are on the hunt for someone with a vibrant and friendly personality who can work autonomously. We are looking for someone who can fulfull either a full - time role or a part- time role which will become full time.
For more information contact Chris Slaviero at [email protected]
Benefits and perks:
- Be part of Pillars of Pinq, an innovative employee career mapping process that fast tracks you to success in private practice
- Next level fit outs and environments to work in
- Social media training and development so you can get your ideal client into the clinic
- Continuing Education Model ($1000 per year allowance and fortnightly in-services)
- Employee support & mentoring with a structured Mentor Program from senior physiotherapists and managers, while encouraging autonomy
- Career Longevity Program (clear career pathways and constant training), with the potential to become practice manager.
- Competitive salary packages and job flexibility
Skills and experience:
- First and foremost, a people person with proven interpersonal skills with your clients, teammates and manager
- New graduate or experienced therapists to apply
- Patient, service-oriented
- An active listener with keen critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and full of initiative
- Enthusiastic to grow and expand your knowledge and career with Physio Inq
Attractive renumeration packages including base salary + commission will be decided with the winning candidate.