- Senior role & junior role available
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- ASAP starts available
A national private practice organisation has two opportunities available within their Darwin practice. One is a senior position and the other is a junior position.
- Provide physiotherapy services to a wide range of clients suffering with an array of issues
- Conduct exercise and gym classes as part of a rehabilitation program
- Writing up accurate report notes
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure best outcome for patients
The ideal candidate will have
- Full AHPRA registration
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Valid National Police Clearance
- Australian working rights
- Annual CPD allowance of $1000
- Ongoing training & development
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Very generous salary package with commission as well - unlimited earning potential!
- Annual leave, sick leave and more benefits!
- Working alongside the occupational rehabilitation side of the business
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
How to apply
For more information APPLY now or alternatively call or email Ross on 08 9381 4343 / [email protected]
Job Start Date:
08 9381 4343
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Australia
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in Australia.
View the Physio Forum section for working in Australia
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.