We are an established Physiotherapy Company with a network of practices across the Sydney Metro area. We work within multidisciplinary Medical Centres containing GP's, Psychologists, Nurses and various Allied Health Practitioners. We also provide onsite Physiotherapy Services to a variety of large and reputable companies across Sydney. Our business is expanding and we require an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our team.
The role that is currently available will be to provide Private Practice Physiotherapy Services within several Medical Centres across the Northern Suburbs of Sydney. The role will commence in September 2019.
The successful applicant will:
- possess high level written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable conversing with GP's and Specialists.
- be comfortable and confident working independently and managing a busy patient workload.
- 1 year work experience in Private Practice desirable however not essential for the right candidate.
- have access to their own transport and be comfortable to travel to multiple locations around the North Shore of Sydney throughout the week.
As the successful applicant you can expect:
- to be joining an enthusiastic and supportive team of Physiotherapists.
- to be supported in your endeavours to grow as a Physiotherapist via financial support for PD.
- a competitive salary with bonus structure.
- an exciting and busy working environment working alongside GP’s and other Allied Health Professionals.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us by sending your resume, a brief cover letter and return contact details to:
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Australia
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in Australia.
View the Physio Forum section for working in Australia
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.