Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Want to just try rural living??? 2 short term full time contracts of 6 months are on offer with the potential to stay longer if desired. Accommodation can be provided. Overseas applicants are invited to apply. Physiotherapists can apply for a visa under the Temporary Skills Shortage Visa Program.
Mudgee is a beautiful regional town, only 3 1/2 hours from Sydney. It is well known for its outstanding wineries, cafes and sporting facilities. It is a very popular tourist destination.
Stride Health is located in Mudgee and Gulgong.
Stride Health is a strong team based work place and we are relocating to new premises over the next 2 months. At present. we are also undergoing a rebrand of the business to Stride Health. Previously, our name was Country Physiotherapy. This change has come about due to the multidisciplinary nature of the business.
What we offer:
Ultra modern premise
- Own treatment room (10 treatment rooms available)
- Full administration support
- Musculoskeletal case load made up of Private, Worker’s Compensation, Third Party, NDIS and CDMP
- Frequent in-house continuing education tutorials, case reviews and support provided (as needed)
- Continuing professional development allowance
- 2x Pilates Studio (currently more than 20 classes are held each week)- One Reformer only Studio and 1 Mixed Equipment Studio
- Mat Studio
- Rehabilitation Gym
- Remuneration is dependent on experience and is significantly above the award
- Great multidisciplinary team environment:
6 current Physiotherapists, 5 are also Pilates Instructors
1 Massage Therapist
1 Exercise Physiologist
1 Personal Trainer
1 childrens' Yoga Instructor
What we are looking for in our new physiotherapist/s:
- Experience working in musculoskeletal private practice of at least 3 years would be of great benefit however, newly graduated physiotherapists are also welcome to apply.
- Pilates training
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to be part of a team
- Stride Health has a very positive and supportive work environment. We were awarded Employer Of Choice at the 2016 Local Business Awards.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 8 July 2018.