Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Mosman Women’s Health (as part of SquareOne Physio) seeks a friendly, energetic, reliable and passionate Women’s Health Physiotherapist to join our fast growing pelvic health service.
We are an established 14 Physio/2 Practice team in Mosman with an excellent "team first" and “performance” culture. We deliver contempory sports/musc/women’s health/exercise Physiotherapy to our fabulous local patients and look after several sporting teams within the area.
Our philosophy is to address patients presenting problems with the most up to date evidence based treatment methods, identify and remove their contributing factors and then deliver exercise based programs that will make them stronger, more resilient and less prone to injury in the future.
SquareOne powers our branded WH section “Mosman Women’s Health” - currently made up of three Women’s Health Physios. This service has been in place for several years and continues to grow with from our large patient base and local referrers.
We have an experienced team made up of several 5 APA Titled Physio's in both Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
We have a large Clinical Pilates program with approximately 60 classes per week of equipment, reformer, mat, pregnancy and mums and bubs. We have both a Polestar Educator and a Polestar Mentor as part of our Pilates team.
• AHPRA and APA Registration
• Strong clinical reasoning and physiotherapy knowledge
• Previously completed CPD in Women’s Health Physiotherapy with a genuine interest in this area – postgraduate qualifications or enrolment in the same highly desired
• Ability to perform internal examinations
• Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge base
• Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
• Be passionate about life long optimal health
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
Equipment Pilates (Polestar or APPI) skills highly advantageous.
Ability to take Pregnancy and mums and bubs pilates classes
Training can be provided for the right applicant in these areas.
On offer is:
• A part time or full time role to start September. As we have one team member heading overseas for 6 month locum positions would also be considered.
• Contractual Salaried Package of $70 000- $110 000 – level dependant on experience.
• Comprehensive Career Pathway training program:
- Weekly team inservice
- Weekly mentoring sessions
- Personal development program for individual learning and 24-hour access to an online learning portal
- Access to SquareOne gold standard protocols
- External CPD financially supported and encouraged.
• A rewarding job in an established Physiotherapy practice that continues to grow based on our strong focus on high levels of clinical knowledge and great customer service
• Motivated clientele in an affluent neighbourhood with a predominantly private caseload.
• Brand new purpose-built facilities
• A great team environment who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
• Opportunity for the right person to step into leadership roles within the practice
You must be:
Self motivated, friendly and well presented.
A great communicator and passionate about what you do
Be available to work between the hours of 7am and 7.30pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 2pm Saturdays