Physiotherapy Job Summary:
About Us The Back In Motion Health Group are providers of expert physiotherapy and related services. From humble beginnings, we now boast over 100 locations across Australia, with a team of 550 staff who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
Our Mitcham practice has strong ties to the community, providing services for local EFL, cricket, rugby and baseball teams. A team of 6 physiotherapists with admin we are a cultured base team.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for our next team member who believes what we believe. The caseload is well established with a strong component of musculoskeletal and sports injuries. Your role will include excellent physiotherapy services as well as partnering with our local GP’s and sporting clubs. Complimentary health care that you will be providing will also include – aged care, massage, Pilates and group exercise classes.
The full-time position requires evening work and rotating Saturdays. You will need to have excellent communication skills and being able to build and maintain productive professional relationships.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about health, Clinical Pilates, rehabilitation and the use of the latest evidence-based techniques and equipment. You will thrive in our team if you share our strong belief in the benefits of exercise to achieve long term results.
* Clinical Pilates classes
* Hands on manual techniques
* Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
* Develop an excellent rapport with your clients
* Provision of excellent physiotherapy services
* Liaise with GP's through our satellite clinics
* Maintain and eventually build your own caseload of clients
* Participate in team professional development and team building activities
* Completed post-graduate studies with interest musculoskeletal clients
* Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded
* A willingness to help others and ask for help when needed
* A passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optional physical health, not just clinical recovery
* Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
* New graduates welcome to apply
Culture Our staff are incredibly valuable to us. We provide a generous remuneration structure including a base salary, commissions, bonuses, PD funding, super, paid annual and sick leave.
We also provide weekly in-house PD, bi-monthly external PD and strongly encourage self-development.
We have a strong close-knit team and have quarterly trips/events, previously going to the races, winery tours, comedy festival and bowling. Benefits
* Permanent Full Time Position
* Take over a full caseload
* Fantastic career pathway opportunities
* Regular PD - professionally, business and personal
* Mentoring from senior clinicians
* Fun, Vibrant and caring colleagues