Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Be recognised, be challenged, be part of a incredible team!
Enjoy work with a fulfilling role!
We are seeking Physiotherapists to join our team working in Residential Aged Care sites across Metro Melbourne and Regional Victoria on a casual basis in April/May.
If you're keen to be on the move we even have opportunities to spend some time working with us in picturesque Tasmania!
And if you like us and what we do, and we like you, maybe we can work together for the longer term!
What we Offer
- Regular work with variety in a diverse and ever changing business
- Flexible working arrangements, hours to suit your lifestyle
- Work with our close-knit team of professionals who look out for one another
- Be part of an organisation that's having a positive impact on our wider community
What we are looking for in you
- You're compassionate and empathetic
- A great team player and can work autonomously
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Rehabilitation, neurological, cardiorespiratory and musculoskeletal conditions
- Falls prevention, strength and balance training
- Pain management treatments and 1:1 Private consultations
- Individualized treatments and group therapy
We're passionate about your career
We support innovation, career growth, and open collaboration. Though we have 100+ employees we have maintained a family culture, working in the fastest growing employment sector in Australia. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our driven team providing quality care.
All team members receive training and support to help you adapt to the aged care and community environment.
Visit our Facebook Page at Transform Physio - Facebook
How to Apply
Click APPLY, or contact Catherine Durham for further info:
p: 0488 773 003
e: [email protected]