Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Flex Sports Physiotherapy has 2 Physiotherapy roles becoming available from October 2018
• Six months full time maternity leave cover with the option of ongoing work thereafter, commencing October 14th
• Permanent part time commencing November 19th, covering 3 – 4 sessions per week
• Hours for both roles are negotiable
• Both roles are taking on existing caseloads
We are a busy private practice established in 2008, with a strong clinical pilates and running injury management focus. We are also the largest clinic in Melbourne's CBD offering small group clinical pilates. We love being clinicians and very much value the team we have. Our client experience is very important to us so we always aim to provide exceptional patient care and rely on clinical expertise and teamwork to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients. Our treatment philosophy includes strong manual therapy and exercise prescription skills alongside clinical pilates, strength conditioning and education to help our clients achieve their goals.
Services we provide:
Physiotherapy, including sports injury management
Pre and post operative rehabilitation, vertebral and peripheral injury management
Myotherapy and Remedial Massage
Pre and Post Natal Massage
Advanced Pilates for Runners
We are looking for Physiotherapists:
• Who are enthusiastic, motivated, professional and willing to contribute to our team of 5 Physiotherapists, 1 Myotherapist and our great Admin team
• With a minimum of 3 years private practice experience
• Who are keen to join our leadership team with the potential to develop their role within the clinic
• Who value personal growth and development
• With clinical pilates training and a minimum of 2 years experience teaching, with the ability to teach individuals and small groups confidently
• Who have completed and shown an interest in post graduate course work that they are passionate about
• With strong manual therapy and exercise prescription skills with the ability to structure and communicate an evidence based treatment plan for their clients
• Who possesses a willingness to follow through and develop professional relationships with referring practitioners
• Who are willing to be proactive in growing their caseloads and retaining their clients
• With excellent communication and time management skills
You will enjoy:
• A modern and spacious clinic, with large treatment rooms and a natural light filled clinical pilates studio
• A fully equipped pilates studio and treadmill for running analysis
• Working with a diverse range of clients including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups, with a solid referral network of sports doctors, surgeons and general practitioners.
• Paperless notation system working from iPads, online booking system, fully staffed front desk, the opportunity to use video analysis for running assessment and rehabilitation programming.
• A structured mentoring program, in house training and ongoing professional development including financial support for external course work.
• A supportive, social and friendly environment with a team who value each other and also value what they do.
The successful applicants will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package based on experience and performance. Salary indication for a full-time position is $80,000-100,000 PA based on experience. In-house training and development ideally prior to and upon commencing the role is expected. The start dates for this role are negotiable. No weekend cover or late nights are required.
For more information about this role please contact Naomi for a confidential discussion on 0415322740.