Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Full time Physiotherapist
• Are you driven to excel in physiotherapy and provide the best outcomes for your clients?
• Do you seek regular continuing education and the opportunity to continually expand your clinical skill set?
• Do you enjoy working in a busy environment with the support of other experienced senior physiotherapists to learn from and exchange ideas with?
Then this position is for you!
We are seeking a physiotherapist who is passionate about working with people and strives to achieve the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate should have a strong desire to continually grow their clinical and client management skills and have a demonstrated commitment to continuing education. If this sounds like you are a fit, then we would love to hear from you.
Why should you choose In Balance Physio and Pilates?
• Relaxed, friendly, supportive atmosphere.
• Active, motivated client base.
• Support of senior physiotherapists.
• Extensive inservice training schedule.
• Established referral base with local GPs and orthopaedic surgeons and sports clubs.
• Generous remuneration and continuing education allowance.
• Large open plan rehab and Pilates gym.
• Private treatment rooms.
• Flexible working hours.
• The ability to work in one of the most sunning parts of Sydney!
An exciting opportunity is available for you to join our team. We are a growing physiotherapy practice in the heart of Manly, only 2 mins walk from the ferry with secure parking available on site. The practice has a young, active clientele and a wide variety of clinical presentations. We are committed to providing the gold standard in evidence-based physiotherapy treatment with a strong emphasis on manual therapy and exercise rehab. Real time ultrasound, EMG biofeedback and video motion analysis are available and are widely used in the assessment and treatment of our clients.
The role involves undertaking some group Pilates equipment classes (max 4 per class), as well as rotating roster of one in three Saturdays. The roster would involve a mix of early and late shifts, all starting and finishing out of the peak hour traffic periods.
What should you bring to the table?
Strong work ethic.
Great communication skills.
Willingness to work as part of a team.
Demonstrated commitment to ongoing continuing education.
Training in muscle energy and women’s health an advantage.
4+ years’ experience in musculoskeletal physio.
Professional indemnity insurance.